Hardware accessories are the heart of the doors and windows, not the supporting role! The cost of hardware is not too small in a door and window. The cost of good door and window hardware accounts for 15%-30% of the overall cost of doors and windows. Therefore, the purchase of door and window hardware is also very important for the owners!
First, in addition to meeting the physical and mechanical properties of doors and windows, door and window hardware accessories, what conditions must be met?
(1) Convenient operation, single point control: realize various opening functions by changing the position of the handle of the handle;
(2) Standardization and serialization, enabling door and window enterprises and construction companies to install quickly;
(4) Strong bearing capacity;
(5) High security;
(6) Wide range of applications;
- Strong applicability (high quality specifications).
Second, how to choose the door and window hardware accessories?
(1) When selecting hardware accessories, try to choose products with guaranteed quality. The quality grade of hardware accessories should be consistent with the quality grade of doors and windows. The structure and shape of hardware accessories should be consistent with the profiles, the colors are harmonious and beautiful, and the functions are correct. Flexible operation and easy installation.
(2) The installation of hardware accessories should be complete, standardized, reliable and accurate. After installation, the doors and windows are beautiful in appearance, flexible in opening, and free from deformation, obstruction and collision.
(3) Exposed fasteners for hardware accessories should be preferred for stainless steel products.
- When the sliding doors and windows and large sliding doors and windows are closed, multiple locking points should be used. Otherwise, the air tightness will be greatly reduced under the action of negative pressure difference. Considering the convenient operation, it is better to use multiple locking handles or actuators
Third, how wide is the window sash of the casement window?
What are the disadvantages of installing an oversized window sash? Some owners like large window sashes, and think that the ventilation effect is good. In fact, the larger the sash and the smaller ventilation effect are not much different. What are the shortcomings of the window sash over the assembly? First, the window sash is too heavy and increases the load of the sliding support, hinge, hinge and other accessories, which increases the friction, shortens the service life of the accessory, and increases the resistance of opening and closing. Second, when the window sash is opened and closed, the handle lock stroke is increased, and the arm needs to be extended more, which will increase the difficulty of opening and closing and increase the danger.
Generally, the width of the sash is 60-65 cm. Some owners want to be 75 cm wide, which is a bit too big.
Fourth. what is the proper height of the door and window handle?
The position of the lock on the flat window is best explained when placing the order, so that the parameters can be adjusted in design and processing, after all, it is customized according to the specific circumstances of the owner. How high is the position of the handle lock suitable? Once there was a male owner who was 1.8 meters tall liked to install it higher, but when the designer came to see his wife who was only 1.5 meters tall, he changed his plan. Indeed, when designing, we need to know more about the height of the female owners. Generally, the height of the female owners is 1.5-1.6 meters. When they still wear slippers at home, the lock is higher. It is inconvenient for the female owners to open and close the window fans, especially when they open the window fans to a large angle, they need their bodies to protrude out of the window, which is not only laborious but also dangerous. But too low is not suitable for male owners.
Generally, the height of the handle lock from the ground should be near the shoulder position of the female owner, usually about 1.4m. If the female owner is relatively tall, it should be raised a little.
Fifth. the poor quality sliding brace will be loose after use for a period of time, which will lead to the fall off of the window sash and the potential safety hazard. What are the material requirements for high-quality sliding braces?
The sliding brace must be rust proof, because if rust will affect the smoothness of sliding, and reduce the mechanical properties of the sliding brace, it will lead to fracture. In order to have good corrosion resistance, it is necessary to select high grade 300 series stainless steel materials, such as 304 stainless steel, which has high corrosion resistance, high strength and toughness, while low grade stainless steel with 2-HEAD, such as 201 and 202, has low price but lower corrosion resistance than 300 series. And 304 stainless steel has high wear resistance.
In addition, the thickness of the sliding brace also affects the bearing capacity. When the sash is heavy, it is better to choose the sliding brace with a thickness of more than 2.5.
Utench chooses big brands in hardware, such as Germany Siegenia hardware, Roto hardware, Hoppe hardware , KINLONG and HOPO hardware in China, and we all sign agreements with hardware manufacturers to ensure after-sales service
Sixth. What is the “Five” part in terms of door and window hardware?
① building door lock: the lock installed on the building door leaf and door frame that need to be opened and closed. It is generally composed of lock body (including lock tongue, door and window hardware, control mechanism and brake mechanism), lock panel, handle, cover plate, etc.
② handle: used to open and close metal window sashes. Generally installed in the middle of the edge of the window sash, some are also designed to connect the door and window hardware with the bolt. It is made of brass, low carbon steel, zinc alloy, stainless steel and other materials, with nickel, chromium or zinc on the surface.
③ support: used to position the open metal window sash. Generally installed in the lower edge of the window sash, some are also designed to be connected with the hinge.
④ hinge: also known as hinge. It is the connection between the door and the door frame, the window and the window frame, which can make the door and the window rotate freely and open and close the door and window hardware. The hinge is composed of a blade and a pin shaft.
⑤ door closer: an instrument that can automatically close or fix the open door leaf at a certain position.