As two very important hardware parts, sliding brace and single point locking device play an important role in the door and window system, but ordinary people don’t understand their role, so they don’t pay enough attention to it, which brings a very bad experience to the use of windows.
As an important part of window sash opening, sliding brace is related to whether the window sash can be opened smoothly and the stability of the window sash. It is an important hardware that plays the role of normal opening and positioning of the window sash. The sliding brace is divided into internal and external casement windows and upper and lower suspension windows.
Performance requirements of sliding brace for windows
(1) The self setting force of the sliding brace shall not be less than 40n in performance requirements for the sliding brace used for internal and external casement windows, otherwise the switch positioning ability of the window sash will become unstable, which may cause the difficulty of opening and closing the window sash.
(2) The opening and closing force of the sliding brace for the internal and external casement windows shall not be more than 40n, and the opening and closing force of the sliding brace for the external casement windows shall not be more than 40n within the opening range of 0-300mm.
(3) When the gap between doors and windows is in the closed state, under the action of external force, the change value of sealing gap between the sash and frame at the corner of the window where the sliding brace is installed shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
(4) To judge the rigidity of sliding brace, we need to judge it by experiment, that is, whether the performance of sliding brace can meet the requirements of window sash is judged by different forces in three different positions.
- In the process of opening to the maximum opening range, the window sash can still be opened normally after resistance of 300N, and it still has good requirements for its self positioning force, opening and closing force and window frame clearance.
- When the window sash is closed, it is resisted by 300N, the switch of the window sash can still be opened normally, and the three performances of its own positioning force, opening and closing force, and the gap between the window sash and the window frame still maintain good requirements.
- When the positioning device installed on the window is opened to the positioning point, it can still meet the three performance requirements of the normal opening of the window and the positioning force of the window itself, the opening and closing force and the gap between the window sash and the window frame after bearing the external force of 300N.
(5) Repeated opening and closing
25000 times of repeated opening of window sashes is a necessary experiment for doors and windows. Only after 25000 times of repeated opening and closing, the opening and closing force of doors and windows should not be greater than 80N is qualified.
(6) After the window sash is opened to the maximum position, the sliding brace bears the external force of 1000N. If it does not fall off, it is qualified door and window hardware.
(7) After the window sash is opened, the window sash shall bear the pressure of 1000N for five minutes. If all the components of the sliding brace are intact, the sliding brace of the door and window shall be qualified.