- The visible and wall thickness of main profiles for doors (≧ 2.8 mm) and windows (≧2.5 mm) and non-visible wall thickness (≧ 2.2 mm)
- Profile five-chamber structure, three-channel sealing design, independent water-tight and air-tight chamber, effectively reduce heat transfer caused by air convection. Double glazed glass has excellent thermal insulation, heat insulation and sound insulation performance according to the standard configuration scheme of double-glass 24mm, three-glass 32mm, 36m and 39mm.
- High-grade slot design, can be configured with high-grade hardware accessories, to achieve more open ways, improve the performance of the whole window, while achieving flexible opening, easy to use, security and theft-proof functions.
- Designing the slot of special isobaric rubber strip, the middle seal is sealed by embedded plug-in, taking into account heat preservation, energy saving and processing efficiency.
- Reasonable cross-section structure and wall thickness design can greatly improve the outturn percentage of window production and reduce the cost of production of doors and windows.
- The overlap quantity of doors and windows is designed according to 8mm inside and outside, which improves the sealing performance of doors and windows.
- Can produce white, for extrusion and other different colors, natural color, with excellent weather resistance.
- Design of special linking parts to completely eliminate the cracking hidden danger caused by V-type welding, improve the connection strength and better aesthetics.
UTW65 UPVC CASEMENT WIDNOW
|Chamber Structure||65mm/4/5 Chamber 3 Sealing|
|Profile Standard||Class A/B|
|Wind load resistance||4000 Pa|
|Water tightness||560 Pa|
|Air tightness||600 Pa|
|Thermal insulation||K=1.6 W/ (m2• K)|
|Acoustic performance||Rw=45 dB|
|Glass Range||9-39 mm|
|Burglar Resistance||RC 3|
Laminate Golden Oak+
Laminate Dark Grey+
Full Col Brown+